End the week with science on your side.
From 5 PM - 9 PM, Spark is open just for adults -- because what better way to destress than 5 o'clock happy hour with science?
To ensure proper social distancing, there are two available entry times:
Pick a time, reserve your spot! Spark members get in free!
EASY STEPS TO A SCIENCE INSPIRED FUN NIGHT:
1. Parking at Spark is $5 after 5PM and is managed by ParkPlus. Payment machines are located near the front entrance. Download the ParkPlus App and prepay your parking! Spark is ZONE 8310.
2. Bring your debit/credit card for faster service as cash lines are limited. Cash only accepted in the Eatery on the second floor.
3. Bring your masks. Masks are required at all times other than when you are seated to eat and drink.
4. Drinks are served only to tables on the main floor and will be cashless payment. There is no food available on the main floor. There are no drink tickets.
5. Food is available in the Eatery on the second floor. Drinks are served here as well. There are no drink tickets. Cash is accepted in the Eatery, but Debit/credit are preferred.
6. TELUS Spark will be closing at 9:00 p.m. – please make your way to the exit prior to this time.
7. The Spark Store will be open all evening.
Thank you for supporting science education.
Your favourite furry pals are coming back to Spark! Petting an animal can decrease the level of the stress hormone cortisol and boost release of the neurotransmitter serotonin. Brighten your night and say hello to the bestest furry friends. Doggos will be roving throughout the building.
Experience the life‐saving superpowers and extraordinary bravery of some of the world’s most amazing dogs. In this inspiring true story, journey around the globe to meet remarkable dogs who save lives and discover the powerful bond they share with their human partners.
Spend 5 minutes experiencing the adaptogenic power of your breath to restore your energy. Find centered groundedness with Natalie St Hilaire from Nova Yoga Studio through a guided and safe, socially distanced breathing exercise.
Masks are required.
Be delighted by an unexpected surprise! Catch this spectacle throughout the night in various places when you least expect it. Live science experiments will be roving throughout the building and can include fiery methane bubbles and unbelievably cold liquid nitrogen!
Enjoy $5 admission into TELUS Spark! Admission includes access to all of the open galleries, dome movies or a live planetarium show in one of western Canada's largest dome theatres, access to special maker stations, physics-play in the Brainasium Outdoor Park and weekly featured experiences! The most fun you'll have for $5.
Get a taste of Spark's featured cocktail – The Nore!
A relaxing blend of gin, lavender, chamomile and vanilla soda served with fresh lavender – in a test tube, of course!
Plus, enjoy the featured $5 beer - Traditional Big Rock Ale!
Spark's very own in-house chef is cooking up some delicious tater tots so good, you'll come back for seconds.
- Tater Tot Takeout; select from Pork & Beans, Kimchi, Wild Mushroom
5 Fridays. $5 admission. $5 food specials. $5 drink specials.