Sponsored by Nexen Inc.
Explore what it means to be human by investigating the most fascinating people on Earth...you, your friends and your family. Draw on science, art and human stories to discover who you truly are.
Have you ever wondered whether you're right-eyed or left-eyed...what gets your heart racing...what happens to your brain chemistry when you fall in love?
Express yourself. Flirt. Make a memory. Tell a secret to your friend. Be human.
Though all human beings have nearly identical DNA, each of us is unique – an individual through and through. Being Human connects your one-of-a-kind personal experiences to fascinating scientific discoveries about who we are.
In the Being Human gallery you can:
- Discover how your brain reacts to falling in love
- See how your heart reacts to running a marathon
- Explore how your fingers react to stress
- Plumb the depths of your memory
- Use your whole body to express emotion
- Find out how compatible you and your date really are
"The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies, each consisting of one specimen."
– Robert Brault