Creative Kids Museum
Sponsored by Crescent Point Energy
Young artists, engineers and adventurers have a special place in the Creative Kids Museum.
With hands-on sensory-rich activities designed for children under nine, this is a special space for our young visitors celebrating the joy and growth that come from creative play, art and exploration.
Find out about the current Material of the Season, offering daily programs that change seasonally.
- Splash, race and discover flotation in the water play area
- Crawl, climb and explore through the climbing structure
- Design and build your own inventions, giant structures and creations in the Maker Space
- Take the lead in the play or stay behind the scenes as the director in the theatre
- Enjoy a new toddler area, complete with a sensory-rich crawling track for babies
- Take time out in the reading nook
- Leave your own artwork behind on one of our art trees, or spend some time enjoying other people’s creations.
Children learn in many different ways – from fine motor skills to spatial exploration, from large-scale creations to dramatic play, from visual creations to kinetic expressions. We embrace them all.