Treat your students to WOW!
Book and take a field trip before the end of March 2020 and receive 10% off. Book now by calling 403.817.6800
Get students EXCITED about science with a prototype challenge!
Spark to Go (formerly known as Prototype Project) challenges students to build their own science exhibit guided by Spark Staff and local professionals. This semester-long program empowers students to build, test, and collaborate! The program ends with a massive celebration at Spark showcasing all of the prototypes from various participating schools!
Spark to Go develops critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills with experiential learning that prepares students for the real world! Ready to innovate?
This program is open to all junior high and high school educators in Calgary and the surrounding areas.
Spark to Go is made possible thanks to the generous support of ConocoPhillips.
Price: $19 per student
The semester-long program includes:
- Full-day professional learning session for educators to get you prepared for the journey
- An exclusive field trip with your class to Spark
- 2 in-class visits from Spark Staff and local professionals
- Multiple in-person mentorship opportunities for your students or by distance
- Presentation skills development for your students
- Celebratory evening event to showcase student work at Spark with various other participating schools
NEW! Spark to Go Lite
Teachers are superheroes in disguise. Juggling a busy school schedule while hitting curriculum targets can be difficult - let's make it a little easier! Spark is now introducing Spark to Go Lite, a customizable version of Spark's leading-edge Spark to Go workshop! Spark to Go Lite is the perfect fit to engage students in innovating at a pace that is suitable for any schedule.
Price: $370 per class (includes complimentary in-class brainstorm with Spark Educator)*
- Additional school visits and Spark educators may be available at an added cost
We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to Spark's Educator Newsletter for the latest offerings, discounts, and exciting new programs and exhibitions!