Get students innovating with a STEAM prototype challenge!
The TELUS Spark Prototype Project is a semester-long program that develops critical thinking, problem-solving, and collaboration skills with experiential learning that prepares students for the real world! The Prototype Project is made possible thanks to the generous support of ConocoPhillips.
Price: $19 per student
Prototype Project is open to all junior high and high school educators in Calgary and the surrounding areas.
The semester-long program includes:
- Full-day professional learning session for educators to get you prepared for the journey
- An exclusive field trip with your class to Spark
- Multiple in-person mentorship opportunities for your students or by distance
- Presentation skills development for your students
- Celebratory evening event to showcase student work at Spark
NEW! Prototype Lite
Teachers are superheroes in disguise. Juggling a busy school schedule while hitting curriculum targets can be difficult - let's make it a little easier! Spark is now introducing Prototype Lite, a customizable version of Spark's leading-edge Prototype Project! Prototype Lite is the perfect fit to engage students in innovating with STEAM at a pace that is suitable for any schedule.
Price: $370 per class (includes complimentary in-class brainstorm with Spark Educator)*
- Additional school visits and Spark educators may be available at an added cost
Application deadline: June 21, 2019 | 11:59 MST
We would love to hear from you! Send us an email at email@example.com