Spark Store Retail Advisor
Join the Spark team to transform lives and inspire the future! And, while you’re at work, take the opportunity to discover what makes the world around us so undeniably fascinating. Spark is a place for people of all ages and abilities to explore and discover science, technology, engineering, art and math through creative and entertaining experiences. If you would like to inspire yourself and others in this environment, Spark is currently accepting applications for a permanent part-time Spark Store Retail Advisor to join our team!
The Spark Store Retail Advisor is accountable for responsible for providing assistance and world class customer service to TELUS Spark Store visitors. This includes greeting each customer, suggestive selling, cash, checks, and credit card transactions and thanking the guest. The Spark Store Retail Advisor ensures that the store is neat and orderly at all times and supports the Front of House Team when directed.
- Processes all customer transactions as they occur. Ensure that all procedures are quick and accurate. Balance to zero at the completion of each shift.
- Initiates and completes sales transactions with visitors. This includes greet each customer, suggestive selling, cash, checks, and credit card transactions and thanking the guess.
- Ensures that the store is neat and orderly at all times.
- Becomes familiar with and understand features and benefits of store products in order to sell them and answer customer questions.
- Participates in annual physical inventory and routine cycle counts.
- Ensures that all displays and supplies are well stocked at all times. Advise Store Merchandising Specialist and Manager Business Development and Front of House when products are running low to ensure that merchandise is reordered in a timely manner.
- Restocks any items immediately after school groups or other visitors.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience in customer service and cash handling required.
- High school graduation preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Has an availability that is in support of the business needs. Flexible in availability and attends events to support their team.
- Familiarity with computer systems, point-of-sale systems
- Cash handling expertise.
- Merchandising experience and asset.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- The successful candidate will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends and must successfully complete a criminal record check.
To Apply: Interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume, in confidence, to Pamela Todd – Director, Marketing and Business Development with “Part Time Spark Store Retail Advisor” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Interested candidates can submit their application, in confidence, by August 26, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. TELUS Spark is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.