The Enbridge Volunteers in Partnership Program at TELUS Spark
As a not-for-profit organization, TELUS Spark's volunteers play an integral role in every aspect of the organization.
As a volunteer at TELUS Spark, you have a wonderful opportunity to learn about the world and community around you and gain valuable experience, which can be applied to other situations, such as future employment or other volunteer opportunities.
We are looking for special individuals who are:
- Sixteen years of age or older (for Camps we will consider individuals 14 and up)
- Passionate about the mission (to be a role model and force for innovation that drives positive change) and vision (a community transformed by curiosity, risk-taking and problem solving) of TELUS Spark
- Fascinated by the world of STEAM - science, technology, engineering, art and math
- Interested in working with people of all ages
- Excited to gain work-related skills or share their professional skills
- Intrigued about what happens behind the scenes
- Eager to participate in new and exciting experiences
- Ten per cent off at our Social Eatery and Spark Store
- Free parking
- An annual celebration during Volunteer Week in April
- Reference letter after 60 hours of service to the organization
- A Green Membership for current volunteers with 100 or more hours of service
- Volunteers with 100 or more hours receive two friends and family passes
- Participation in ongoing educational workshops
- Team building events
- Explore potential career options
- Gain credits for school or community work
- A great addition to your resume
- An opportunity to give back to your community
If you don't see an opportunity that suits your interests, our next Special Exhibit recruitment is November 2017. Our next general recruitment is February 2018.