Big fun for little artists, engineers and adventurers.
Splash, race and discover or crawl, climb and explore.
With hands-on, sensory-rich activities designed for children under nine, The Creative Kids Museum is our space for our young visitors to play, make and learn with all their senses.
Children learn in many different ways – from fine motor skills to spatial exploration, from large-scale creations to dramatic play, from visual creations to kinetic expressions. We embrace them all.
- Explore flotation in the water play area
- Crawl, climb and have an adventure in the climbing structure
- Design and build your own inventions and giant structures
- Take the lead in a theatrical play or stay behind the scenes as the director
- Enjoy the toddler area, complete with a sensory-rich crawling track for babies
- Take some quiet time in the reading nook
- Leave your own artwork behind on one of our art trees, or spend some time enjoying creations by other visitors
The Creative Kids Museum gallery will open at 9 a.m. on Mondays through Saturdays. The rest of the science centre will open at 10 a.m. as usual.
Sponsored by Crescent Point Energy