We’re Accessible to Everyone!
The entire TELUS Spark facility is wheelchair accessible. The classrooms, theatres, galleries and the Atrium are welcoming for people of all abilities. TELUS Spark has just launched the Community Connections Program that supports non-profit or charitable organizations that represent groups or individuals that face adversity and require assistance to visit TELUS Spark. Learn more!
Here are a few things your should know before you visit:
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Care Aides assisting guests with disabilities can attend the facility at no cost and must check in at the Admission Desk.
- Guide dogs accompanying guests with disabilities are welcomed at TELUS Spark, however we are unable to accomodate other pets!
We’re Environmentally Sustainable
Supported by Devon Canada Corporation – Sustainability Partner
The new facility has been built to achieve Leadership in Engineering and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification and with the ultimate learning and discovery experiences in mind. Here are just a few ways TELUS Spark is environmentally sustainable. We have:
- advanced systems that capture and use storm water to flush the toilets
- lighting control systems with occupancy sensors
- radiant heating panels in the floors and ceilings
- a facility with easy access to Calgary’s bike paths and LRT system
- reduced paper use by going digital more often